We at SHINE Community Services believe that what we do is important and makes a difference to our community. So, we want the best people to help us achieve our goals in service excellence.
We provide a diverse range of care support services to the local communities of Cottesloe, Claremont, Mosman Park and Peppermint Grove. Employment opportunities can vary from administration, volunteer coordination, bus driving, and multi-skilled support staff.
We offer our staff a range of benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salary
- Option to salary sacrifice – Reduce your tax
- Flexible work options – Rotating, flexible or permanent shifts to suit you
- Career development and learning opportunities – We recognise that our people are our main asset. That is why we have a strong focus on providing training and support to staff so that we maintain a competent, capable and committed workforce.
- Safe working environment – SHINE Community Services strives to provide a workplace free from unlawful discrimination and harassment to create a satisfying work environment for all employees.
- SHINE Community Services is committed to providing a culture where the wellbeing and development of our employees is of utmost importance.
- Located in very easy access to both train and bus public transport.
Applicants must be Australian Residents, possess a current WA C class drivers licence and be able to provide a current Federal Police Clearance.
If we do not have a suitable opportunity for you at SHINE Community Services at this time, please go to our current vacancies page and fill in the Expression of Interest Form and we will keep your details on record if a position should arise.